I'D LIKE TO SELL MOST OF MY QUEST'S

starquest34

IN SOUTH GA .COME CHECK THEM OUT..DRIVE ONE OR TWO HOME. 1-(912)-579-2752 THANKS TONY,,,,LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED OTHER PICS. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I'M NOT GETTING OUT OF THE QUESTS, I'M JUST DOWNSIZING AND KEEPING 3 QUESTS AND MY 4 PLYMOUTH ARROWS. THE OTHER 25 QUESTS ARE FOR SALE, DEAD OR ALIVE. Edited by starquest34

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose your keeping the 3 skittles. The 3 that I want more than anything

NO THERE GOING..I'M GOING TO KEEP TWO RED ONES.THE ONE AUTO WITH THE BLACK HOOD,AND MY FIRST RED 88 STARION I BOUGHT IN 1990

you sure have alot of cars....do you have anymore up here in delaware still or are they all down in georgia

ONE PARTS CAR AND A 39K SILVER CAR I GAVE TO MY SON.NOW IT HAS A ROD KNOCK.HE MIGHT SELL IT

Got any clean blackies, or Fiji no rust?

I GOT WHOLE BLACK ONES, THEY DON'T RUN RIGHT NOW, BUT I COULD POSSIBLY GET ONE RUNNING. IT MIGHT HAVE A ROD KNOCK. ... GIVE ME A CALL.

IN SOUTH GA .COME CHECK THEM OUT..DRIVE ONE OR TWO HOME. 1-(912)-579-2752 THANKS TONY,,,,LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED OTHER PICS. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I'M NOT GETTING OUT OF THE QUESTS, I'M JUST DOWNSIZING AND KEEPING 3 QUESTS AND MY 4 PLYMOUTH ARROWS. THE OTHER 25 QUESTS ARE FOR SALE, DEAD OR ALIVE.

Have a price on the green one!? :D

PM me and let me know!

how much are you asking for the green quest

$3500. I'M WAITING FOR THE TITLE FOR IT.I'LL GETB IT IN 2 WEEKS

where are you located at in georgia?im in north fl pensacola.

I'M IN SCREVEN GA ...NEXT TO JESUP 60 MILES FROM FL MY ZIP IS 31560

how mufch for the roof/rear glass spoiler on the red quest with the black rear spoiler on it in picture 156 in the t3 album?

the supra wing is not for sale,,i have two of them ,,they sell them now on e-bay.mine are old ones sorry

PM'd you.

In addition to that; how much for either of the 2 silver cars and the blue one with the rally type right side hood scoop in the T3 album?

the blue one it $2000 it has a rod knock ,the only silver car that is in the pic had 39k on it and i gave it to my son in delaware..the other one you see i think is the champagne and runs fine.