GM 3" MAF Translator Setup

StarionPAP

Anybody has the pics for the GM 3" MAF / Translator Setup? I went on page 9 of the Engine and performance mods, found the thread by Josh, put the pics are not coming up. Anybody has the pics for the install? I want to do this mod, and would like pics for the install. Thanks to anybody that can help out.

J-Mike

PAP, Haiti

Thanks Tech! This will help me out a lot. Any pic on how to install the connector for the 3" GM MAF (I still have the stock MAS connector and not a 1G DSM MAS) to the Translator?. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong topic.

J-Mike

PAP, Haiti

For that, look in the FAQ section on this site. There will be a thread about hooking up a 1G mass air sensor to your car. You can wire in the 1G harness plug, or cut off part of the plastic on the translator/1G MAS side. Be careful which end you cut though, if you do, you don't want to cut off an important pin, though I do think you still cut off a pin. It's just not an important one. You'll have to read up on that.

Thanks again Tech! Found the post on the 1G DSM MAS connector in the FAQ. I'll try it out and see how it goes. Wanted to go MPI, but I'm not ready yet, so will go the 3" GM MAF-T route until I get the parts to go MPI (One day!).