top gear episode with starion

not sure if this is old news or what buti thought it was a pretty cool episode since he did buy a starion and puts it to test against a bmw and a v12 jag check it out let me know what you think

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Top-Gea...sode_189276.htm

lol sorry about that guys just thought it might have been cool to share and maybe with someone who hadnt seen the old news like myself..........o yea did you see the starion on seinfeld?? lol definatley just kidding

lol sorry about that guys just thought it might have been cool to share and maybe with someone who hadnt seen the old news like myself..........o yea did you see the starion on seinfeld?? lol definatley just kidding

we aren't mad bro, it just gets old cuz almost EVERY new member (and some older ones too) post that link, or post up "saw a starion on seinfeld!!" etc etc

we aren't mad bro, it just gets old cuz almost EVERY new member (and some older ones too) post that link, or post up "saw a starion on seinfeld!!" etc etc

lol yea its cool man i know it probably gets really old really fast i know i have seen the post

"starion on seinfeld" probably 5 times and i havent been a member of startquest club for long at all. probably gets pretty irritating but hey even if it is old at least the starion won lol

lol yea its cool man i know it probably gets really old really fast i know i have seen the post

"starion on seinfeld" probably 5 times and i havent been a member of startquest club for long at all. probably gets pretty irritating but hey even if it is old at least the starion won lol

good point lol