1989 conquest for sale in South Jersey

roadrunninMark

Selling my 89 conquest, 5-speed, white with burgandy. Has about 170k miles on her, all stock except free mods. She isnt perfect but is complete. I just changed the fuel pump. Needs a new speedo cable, went out a few months ago but I havent been driving it so true mileage is no more then 50 over the indicator. The tires are in great shape, plenty of meat. The usual items that dont work...A/C, cassette part of the radio, rear defrost.. Driver's door is dented (hit and run) and she has some rust. Seats are very worn but dash and rest of interior is nice. Has a sunroof, not factory and drips a little. Would make a great first quest or father/ son(or daughter) project. A great Christmas gift too! $1100. Can email me at midairmark2@aol.com, please put "quest" in title or PM me. Have some pics. Car is in Woodbury, NJ close to Philly.

If the guy that was interested in the car that has the Supra, I cant find your # so please get in contact.

Thanks,

Mark

Selling my 89 conquest, 5-speed, white with burgandy. Has about 170k miles on her, all stock except free mods. She isnt perfect but is complete. I just changed the fuel pump. Needs a new speedo cable, went out a few months ago but I havent been driving it so true mileage is no more then 50 over the indicator. The tires are in great shape, plenty of meat. The usual items that dont work...A/C, cassette part of the radio, rear defrost.. Driver's door is dented (hit and run) and she has some rust. Seats are very worn but dash and rest of interior is nice. Has a sunroof, not factory and drips a little. Would make a great first quest or father/ son(or daughter) project. A great Christmas gift too! $1100. Can email me at midairmark2@aol.com, please put "quest" in title or PM me. Have some pics. Car is in Woodbury, NJ close to Philly.

If the guy that was interested in the car that has the Supra, I cant find your # so please get in contact.

Thanks,

Mark

how does she run? i'm interested in it and in JErsey.

she runs good, smokes a little and has a slight tap until warmed up. Car also has a K&N filter. **tap is gone, was a little low on oil***

I also have some extra parts for sale as well....stock head, headlight motors, 1G MAS and some other parts I cant remember off hand.

Mark

Edited by roadrunninMark

she runs good, smokes a little and has a slight tap until warmed up. Car also has a K&N filter.

I also have some extra parts for sale as well....stock head, headlight motors, 1G MAS and some other parts I cant remember off hand.

Mark

how much for the 1g mas?

• 4 weeks later...

if you still have it we need to talk i want it send me a message or im :sweatingitout:

Last 10 Posts [ In reverse order ]

xtrempickupPosted Dec 6 2008, 04:39 PM

received pics, il pass. thanks anyways

BRAZILBOYPosted Dec 6 2008, 04:21 PM

QUOTE (roadrunninMark @ Dec 6 2008, 07:17 PM)

she runs good, smokes a little and has a slight tap until warmed up. Car also has a K&N filter.

Mark

how much for the 1g mas?

roadrunninMarkPosted Dec 6 2008, 03:17 PM

QUOTE (xtrempickup @ Dec 6 2008, 09:27 AM)

Mark

xtrempickupPosted Dec 6 2008, 10:27 AM

QUOTE (roadrunninMark @ Dec 5 2008, 03:02 PM)

Thanks,

Mark

roadrunninMarkPosted Dec 5 2008, 11:02 AM

Thanks,

Mark

Review the complete topic (launches new window)

IPB Classic Blue IP.Board Pro ---- SQC Red English Lo-Fi Version 0.0902 sec -- 8 queries GZIP Enabled

Time is now: 1st January 2009 - 04:05 PM