forced performance

on the Forced Performance site. they have this Green model turbo that can handle up to 500 hps.  but it's clasified under  DSM.  does that matter?  i can tell by the looks of it that it will be blowing the air up if i put it in my car.  but shouldn't anyone be able to move the housing so that it is facing the same way as the quest turbo is?  or is that impossible.  also is this turbo better then the T3T4 conversion that TEP carries? i know there's a big price diff.  it's like 1500 just for the Green model. and it's like 1700 for TEP's package.

the "green" turbo is for the DSM flange on the manifold.  won't fit a starquest.

i know of a place you can get a TD05/T3/T04E turbo for about $700.  it's basically a T3/T4 with a TD05 exhaust housing machined to fit the T3 exhaust wheel.  it will bolt on the factory manifold/downpipe...  pretty nice setup especially for the money.  email me if you want to know more.

The green turbo is similar to what I run. It has the same 730 CFM trim wheel and TDO6 internals and exhaust wheel.

Forced performance has these for the Starions. Call them up they can machine and upgrade yours the same way.

I got my "super" 20G  from CNM which got them from MIC turbo is Florida.

Can't tell you about a T3/T4 but I sure like my 20G!