I NEED BODY PARTS PLEASE HELP!!!

Gencha

Hey guys, let me tell you about me. So im 18 years old and up until yesterday i was driving my freshly rebuilt Conquest until some a**hole blew a stop sign, caused me to crash and took off. Anyway so now my silver beauty which by the way had ALL original paint and body parts looking absolutely gorgeus, is wrecked on the drivers side front. Now let me remind you that i got it over a year ago and ive been working on since AND i just got it running less than 2 weeks ago. Basically what you see in the picture is the parts i need and i would LOVE it if they were in the same color original paint ofcourse and in good shape. im a little broke at this moment but i can pull something off to get money to fix the car. If anyone can help me in anyway and is local especially it would be amaizing so PLEASE let me know. Thanks guys! Now here are some pics.......

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr31/gencha_bg/10292008098.jpg

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr31/gencha_bg/10292008097.jpg

Edited by Gencha

Guest Kenmarrow
Hey guys, let me tell you about me. So im 18 years old and up until yesterday i was driving my freshly rebuilt Conquest until some a**hole blew a stop sign, caused me to crash and took off. Anyway so now my silver beauty which by the way had ALL original paint and body parts looking absolutely gorgeus, is wrecked on the drivers side front. Now let me remind you that i got it over a year ago and ive been working on since AND i just got it running less than 2 weeks ago. Basically what you see in the picture is the parts i need and i would LOVE it if they were in the same color original paint ofcourse and in good shape. im a little broke at this moment but i can pull something off to get money to fix the car. If anyone can help me in anyway and is local especially it would be amaizing so PLEASE let me know. Thanks guys! Now here are some pics.......

Dude that car is so messed up...It is gonna cost you big time to repair that mess. Ouch... I am betting you will be better off just finding the parts any parts repair it and then repaint.. There are some guys on here that have every thing you need... good luck with it.. ouch...

it wont cost me much if i find the parts cheap. im starting a job with comcast right now but up until a week ago i was a painter/body guy so i can fix i just wanna have the original paint. but yea you're right ill probably have to use whatever parts i can get and then pain them.

I am in Niles OH 44446 I have a silver widebody front fender with a slight ding in it for sale cheap IF you pick it up.

I hate to see that happen to any SQ let alone a silver car..ugh!!!

I have hood and headlight from a red quest, front left fender from a black quest (minor rust). Not sure on price and all items would need to be picked up. Might not cost you much more to buy a good rolling chassis and use it as a parts car or just take the parts off and sell the chassis to someone else.

I have a clean title engineless 88 sq with all body interior parts intact white with red int. i will gladly sell for 500 but i am in fl. if you want you can call me my name is greg and number is 321-557-7420

I have everything you'll need (rust free) to get your car back together in silver, white, black or red but I'm in Texas. If you can't find what you need closer please let me know and I'll do what I can to help you. Since you need quite a few parts other than the external body parts Greg's deal in Florida looks the best so far.

Let me know if you end up needing anything.

:) Thanks, David Springer

wow thanks for all the help you guys are offering andf yes i would take gregs deal but the thing is i own 4 other cars and i have no space to park them (my quest is on the lawn if you didnt notice lol) so i will try to find parts as close to me as possible but thanks ill think it all over and i will let you guys know Thanks again

You may need to cut and replace that whole front headlite area with another section fron a strait car.You mite pull it strait but it will be wrinckly.No cracked w/s.thats good sign.R ther any ltlle creases down the side of the car or roof?

Definitely fixable just get it done rite and nobody will ever notice.Have it cheched deminsionally.

I started restoring my starion and discovered crash damage the was half azzed fixed long before I got car and before car-fax.Some cutting,re-welding and a lot of cussing and it's 99.999% strait now.Worth the trouble?I hope so.

Too bad you got hit and run.That happens a lot here.Often with suspected illegals.But hell.If I was in a foriegn contry and got in a little accident and was not legit I would run like hell too.The longer it takes to get your car going the shorter

time till some dumb butt crushes it for you.

Good luck getting it back together.

The black car in my sig was in an accident. I didn't know until I started looking at it much closer. The front bumper support is bent a little, so the bumper looks a little shifted. I started taking fenders off to do a little rust repair and it looks like that piece that's bent on yours was replaced on mine. There's a part number on it like it was ordered from the Mitsu factory and it's welded in. It looks near factory compared to my red quest. It was getting a little surface rust around the welds, so I wire brushed them off and sprayed it with undercoating. you might be able to get a replacement piece from Mitsu. Doesn't hurt to try. If not, like I said earlier, your best bet might be a rolling chassis.

• 5 weeks later...