Power Steering?

Zeljko

Hi all,

another "problem" :) my Power Steering pump is leaking, so is there a chance to repair that or I have to buy a new one? Maybe a new one after 20 years of running will be a good choice :).

Thank you! :)

Mine leaked a bit after I pulled the slip-on hose up and fluid could get by. Check that out.

Also, if you determine that it isn't the hoses and it's leaking out the shaft or something, there are always guys parting out their cars, and would gladly sell you their PS pump.

Mine leaked a bit after I pulled the slip-on hose up and fluid could get by. Check that out.

Also, if you determine that it isn't the hoses and it's leaking out the shaft or something, there are always guys parting out their cars, and would gladly sell you their PS pump.

Shipping is going to rape him though. He's in Croatia. I looked into just sending an o2 sensor and yikes! I might just do it through my work!

---

Look like he said, check to make sure it is not your hoses and or lines that are actually broken/cracked. Replacing the gear box is tedious, but they do make a seal kit for it to reseal it.

Shipping is going to rape him though. He's in Croatia. I looked into just sending an o2 sensor and yikes! I might just do it through my work!

---

Look like he said, check to make sure it is not your hoses and or lines that are actually broken/cracked. Replacing the gear box is tedious, but they do make a seal kit for it to reseal it.

Well, I am aware of that :( but also I am prepared :), I know that shiping costs can be big, but I dont have a lot of options, either you or Japan :) but you are closer :).

So how much would it be a regular shiping for 02? 30-50 usd? or more?

Well, I am aware of that :( but also I am prepared :), I know that shiping costs can be big, but I dont have a lot of options, either you or Japan :) but you are closer :).

more...

I'm looking into all options though to find the cheapest way. My work has an account with both FedEx and UPS, so I'll see what I can work out through there ( my boss like negotiating :D )

If we were to ship you a good power steering box, you better order a few other goodies to put in that box then :lol:

Well thank you :)

Yes, I know :) I know that I will find other stuff on my Mits to replace :)

First thing is to take care of rust, I have to collect my money and go to body mechanic, I think that it will not be cheap :(.

USPS is super cheap for international, i sent a 89 ecu to singapore for $17