Quest Will Not Start

4CFEDFDS

Well guys i decided to take off the rocker arms to see if the lifters were pumped up and all of them were. So i was bleeding them and puting it all back together and suddenly i broke off one of the bolts that hold the cap down and boy am i not happy. Now i went to get my drill and the battery is dead so i could drill and use a extractor thingy. Think that could have been a major issue. I looked at the wrong torque spec glad i broke only one. But still mad i broke it. Thats what i get for rushing(its cold out). Edited by 4CFEDFDS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to the information listed on the posts above, I suggest that you go to this link: http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=66449

It has links to the Starquest Shop Service Manual, Parts Catalog and a large number of other things that you should do to START to get your new LADY running right.

For What It's Worth.

KEN

• 2 weeks later...
Well bleed the lifters and it dont run much better. Its in the for sale section. Not so much giving up on it as i need the money for my Rx7's and i think the quest deserves a better owner(dont like me). I just dont have the time to fool with it anymore and need the space. I did the best i could and tried to fix the mess the previous owner made, fixed the engine(major issue), but cant get it to run right. $800 and it's yours i have extras too. Thanks guys for all of you help. Edited by 4CFEDFDS