body parts and interior parts

nickkrmr

i have two fenders one hood , rear hatch, doors, pretty much the whole interior, except, radio bezel , have 4 good tires with good rims, rear calibers with ebrake cables, whole assembly, im located in orange county ny, most stuff would need to be picked up, can ship but , body parts are exspensive to ship, everything is in great shape, except the renders have a scratch or two and one dent, also have intake, exuast mani has an external crack, but does not leak, holds up to a pressure test, just let me know what your looking for and will let you know,,

also have one peice front spoiler origanal red almost mint condition,

i have two fenders one hood , rear hatch, doors, pretty much the whole interior, except, radio bezel , have 4 good tires with good rims, rear calibers with ebrake cables, whole assembly, im located in orange county ny, most stuff would need to be picked up, can ship but , body parts are exspensive to ship, everything is in great shape, except the renders have a scratch or two and one dent, also have intake, exuast mani has an external crack, but does not leak, holds up to a pressure test, just let me know what your looking for and will let you know,,

also have one peice front spoiler origanal red almost mint condition,

Sweeeeet, that's where my car is going to get painted.

I'll PM you on the hood, rear hatch, spoiler, airdam, and rims.

Edited by silverarrow89

• 4 months later...
hey just wondering if you had a driver's side door panel in good shape shipping to 47150 this is go88