Wtb Conquest or starion 88-89 in virginia

conquestx30

Iam looking to buy a conquest or starion 88-89 with front air dam in virginia in running condition with no dents,or rust unless its minor.color can be red,black,blue,silver.and if its not running i,ll take it with minor problems no engine trouble,i,ll even take one with a blown turbo or i,ll take a awd talon or awd eclipse.so if anybody has a conquest get at me on the forum.

• 4 weeks later...
How much are you looking to spend? Where are you located? I know of a couple in VA.

I cant spend more than 2,000 for one,i had one before and i got it off of ebay running decent for 1200 till i blew the turbo and later the head gasket,the body was pretty decent as well,so if u got anything let me know.

Ive got a few for sale, pm me if you want some more info. I live right by kings dominion.

Yes i would like info on which ones you got for sale.cause i and my brother and law want to get one each,must be running with good exterior and decent interior,must be 87-89 5speed with air dam.but let me know what u got for sale.