Cook out/ Cruise...August 22nd my place "2009"

LEPORE

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i was thinking of having a get together at my place on Sat. 22nd of August. nothing to fancy just burgers, dogs, potato salad the normal cook out foods. maybe we can get more than 5 members in one place...LOL make a day of it.

food,music maybe some minor repairs to members cars, parts swap. that evening take a cruise up to the local mall to show off our Starquest's to the less fortunate :D

i desided that the cook out will be Saturday August 22nd 2009 noon till whenever....

Pasadena, MD 21122

Brian or Jackie... home#410-437-0686

cell#240-993-9885

if you need more info just give me a call. we had a good time in "08" let's make it even better in "09" :thumbsup:

thanks,

Brian

My dad and I are gonna be there :D

Hopefully car will be painted by then and you all can see my antenna go down the WHOLE way hahaha

the list as of now..

DasGunner

apedog

brogers

FijiPhil

Starquestrescue

charles gardner

parallel23rd

Bmore410

BADDAZZ

psu_Crash

Dcrasta

late arrivals..

bonetsi

tristarionTSI

BrokenquestTSI

315 Customs

may show up??

Goddard

Coke

gtxthunder

busdriver

anyone heard from these guys lately?

DJpowerHause

Serpenkilla

Vettekiller593

Edited by LEPORE

MEET CANCELLED.....please see first post for info.

hey brian sorry to hear about your fams lost, hope your trip goes as well as can be expected. for the other members that were planning on going to brians i live in westminster 40 minutes from brian and if there is enough intrest i can gather up some burgs and dogs for a short order cookout at my house. if enough response i will post my addy so you can mapquest me, no use in wasting a planed day! charlie

sorry to hear about that man. you gotta do whatcha gotta do man so i hope you and your wife are ok. and i look forward to meeting you and the rest of the members there oneday. And yea let me know what you decide as far as a replacement meet.

Also, im from westminster and was there the other day so im sure id attend that one as well as long as i can.

LEPORE, sorry again for you and your wifes loss man...

-Jordan

Sorry for your family's loss. It wasn't looking like I was going to be able to attend anyways, but maybe by the time the raindate for this comes around, my blue car will be done (i hope)

Again, Sorry for the loss :(