Cook out/ Cruise...August 22nd my place "2009"

LEPORE

ah damn it turns out my daughters bday party is that day so i dont think i could come now. go figure. jeez. well, i love meets so next time for sure dude. sorry. i wanna help break last years record too. sorry man but i wasnt there last year when she turned 1 so i think i should be there when she turns 2. so ill be at ft howard park i guess.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll like to come out to this since I'm local.

I have some testing with Howard County Police at 9AM on the 22nd but I'm not sure how long I'll be there, I know at least a few hours. Brian I have your number so I'll give you a call when I finish up since I finally got the quest up and running this weekend. Its not pretty yet (still years of dirt and corrosion on it) but its drivable. Hopefully I'm not too late in Howard County and can make it out to this meet.

I have some testing with Howard County Police at 9AM on the 22nd but I'm not sure how long I'll be there, I know at least a few hours. Brian I have your number so I'll give you a call when I finish up since I finally got the quest up and running this weekend. Its not pretty yet (still years of dirt and corrosion on it) but its drivable. Hopefully I'm not too late in Howard County and can make it out to this meet.

you should stop by so i can check out your car...

ah damn it turns out my daughters bday party is that day so i dont think i could come now. go figure. jeez. well, i love meets so next time for sure dude. sorry. i wanna help break last years record too. sorry man but i wasnt there last year when she turned 1 so i think i should be there when she turns 2. so ill be at ft howard park i guess.

that's cool, i have a two year old and i would not miss her b-day for the world.

I deff will as long as you guys are still hanging around when I get back from Howard County. Where at in Pasadena are you? Mountain Rd?

I deff will as long as you guys are still hanging around when I get back from Howard County. Where at in Pasadena are you? Mountain Rd?

i live just up the street from Lake Waterford. IIRC the last person to leave last year was about 9pm.

Edited by LEPORE

I see Cookout and I think beer. So what i'm getting at is that i probably won't be driving home that evening.

Suggestions on a place to crash?

sorry Crash no alcohol at this meet. i'm working on three years sober..

Hello from the North, lol.

I might attend, I'll subscribe to this thread, and see what happens. I doubt my B71 car will be ready; if I attend I will be in the daily driver. I need to get away, I've only gone to Nationals and Pigeon Forge this year....not enough traveling at all, LOL!

Hopefully Dmyers151 will have the front of his motor put back on by then, and he can make it down for this too.

I might attend, I'll subscribe to this thread, and see what happens. I doubt my B71 car will be ready; if I attend I will be in the daily driver. I need to get away, I've only gone to Nationals and Pigeon Forge this year....not enough traveling at all, LOL!

Hopefully Dmyers151 will have the front of his motor put back on by then, and he can make it down for this too.

Good Deal, rumor has it you know how to throw that Crown Vic around ;)

I'm sure Dale is hard at work getting his car back on the pavement.

Barring anything unfortunate, I'm in!

come on down :thumbsup: i have plenty of yard to fill up LOL.