injector wiring hacked

Opel-Quest

Bought this 89 from someone who hacked all kinds of crap.

ordered new injector clips from Dad and just need to know how to wire them up.

done a bunch of searches and scoured the manual, but still no luck.

anyone know which colors are primary and which are secondary?

I have two pairs of wires cut at different lengths so i'm assuming one pair is primary and one pair secondary.

Problem is they all look the same....yellow wire w/ black stripe.

Any help????

you need to pay more attention when looking for stuff in the fsm,,

So here's where I'm lost. The manual shows four different wire colors for the injectors (makes sense), but the wiring in my car looks like four wires exactly the same.

I took some cleaner to the wires and now I could maybe distinguish some color, but I have no Yellow/White.

Two pairs of wires all run together, I was assuming they were paired for Primary/Secondary. But the pairing doesn't seem to match the colors listed.

Also I just wanted to make sure nothing changed from 88 to 89.

I just want to get this beast running!!!!

Unfortunately, every corner I turn the PO hacked something else. Just realized that the plug for the starter harness is cut off too!!!gggrrrrrrr!!

get a volt meter, turn the key to "on", one hot wire each to each injector, the other wire put on which ever plug you like, plug one clip onto the black injector and try to start the car and if it runs you got it right if it does not then its the other clip so swap them, done

ok you may have to cut off 4-6 or 10 inches off that old crappy turned black wire to get a good connection, putting new clips on old crap cooroded black and green strands of copper wire is stupid, you may have to unwrap that harness a foot to find CLEAN wire and you may have to splice in a section don't worry there is plenty of clean wire just keep unwrapping

its hard to tell those colors just get a volt meter and don't worry about the colors

get a volt meter, turn the key to "on", one hot wire each to each injector, the other wire put on which ever plug you like, plug one clip onto the black injector and try to start the car and if it runs you got it right if it does not then its the other clip so swap them, done

ok you may have to cut off 4-6 or 10 inches off that old crappy turned black wire to get a good connection, putting new clips on old crap cooroded black and green strands of copper wire is stupid, you may have to unwrap that harness a foot to find CLEAN wire and you may have to splice in a section don't worry there is plenty of clean wire just keep unwrapping

its hard to tell those colors just get a volt meter and don't worry about the colors

Thanks for the help. I think I figured the wires out. Only question I still had was on the clip itself, which terminal is positive?

The only picture I could find in the manual was for measuring resistance, which is of course a non-polar measurement.