I need a Conquest/Starion.... want to move one quick??

:emot-bandwagon:

Well I've done my research and have been eying up these cars for quite some time... I've got the money.. but I'm having trouble finding the car.

I live in Northwestern Pa.. don't really want to drive TOO far to get one of these, but distance I'm willing to drive also depends on the car.

I'd like an 88 or 89 that has a decent amount of modification.. but done RIGHT... and not raced everyday! I'll also take a babied bone stock one. Blue, Red, or Black prefered... but doesn't matter a Whole lot.

Let me know what you got! - Lets help a new enthusiast get his first starquest! :driving:

email : mr.dean777@yahoo.com

- Dean

Well I've done my research and have been eying up these cars for quite some time... I've got the money.. but I'm having trouble finding the car.

I live in Northwestern Pa.. don't really want to drive TOO far to get one of these, but distance I'm willing to drive also depends on the car.

I'd like an 88 or 89 that has a decent amount of modification.. but done RIGHT... and not raced everyday! I'll also take a babied bone stock one. Blue, Red, or Black prefered... but doesn't matter a Whole lot.

Let me know what you got! - Lets help a new enthusiast get his first starquest! :driving:

- Dean

Figiphil has a real nice black one for sale on the for sale forum,its in Virginny.

if your willing to go to Pittsburg...this guy (Scott) has a nice one for $6,000 I think...done, pretty much, right...

email him at: (mozziemo_169@yahoo.com)

The car was red though, and painted black, leaving a red engine bay/on black leather...he'll send you pics...still a nice car.

I'm in the process of getting my first starquest too, and this one looked pretty nice during my search. Good Luck! :fishing:

I've got e-mails flying all over the place trying to buy one of these.

Replies are few though.

I really need one that is completely RUST FREE. Really you can fix everything but rust.. and if you do it comes back to haunt you.

I either want one with mods and was done right not all hacked the beat to death.

If I were to get a bone stock one I'd like the 88 or 89 stick shift shp verison.

Everyone could probably agree with me that I should be able to find something that fits these categories for the 5-6 thousand range. Less if possible.

I smashed my piggy bank on the side walk and have been doing double back flips to buy one of these!

If I do get one I can assure everyone here it would be going to a good home though.

Let me know what you got!

mr.dean777@yahoo.com

814-657-5184

- Dean

no rust on the pittsburg car...he sends pictures of every possible angle of it...i'll send you some pictures if you want

like I said...the red engine bay through me off...just paint the car red again...looks straight, and runs...

not sure why i'm helping advertise for him...i'm hoping i'm helping someone here....lol

fijiphil's black quest looks nice though too

- Dean

Drive to Tulsa Oklahoma and buy mine! lol