!! Wisconsin Meet !!

craig87

Ok last time we did this it was great and last year due to my house purchase and matts car blowings up we kinda missed out BUT...... not this year so lets start planning.

I would like to see this the first or second saturdy in june.

just to start the guarrantee list...

for sure.

1.craig87 (goldshlager quest)

2.highly boosted (2jzquest)

3. 97transam (figi quest) not that i'm giving him a choice to show

4. quest4life (black quest)

5. highly boosted's mom (black w/blackand tan perrrty car)

6. highly boosted's dad (driftwood stock)

7. sdaehnert (red quest very nice)

maybe list/personal invitations :D

7.sandy (best of show at nationals figi)

8.clint(red rocket)

9.jeff k (sublime green)

10. kevin techee

lets get more then last time.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3130/2506826185_fbbff2dc3e.jpg

lets do this right I live next to a few bars for some after hours fun I also have room for a few people to crash if need be.

I want to see atleast 20 cars here. we had 14 last time

I think.

I will plan to do a cookout but if the number of attendees gets to high we might have to change plan due to the last spread we put out was kinda expensive. tell me what you think and lest get the started.

Edited by craig87

i want to go to this but it will be a hall i live in north central iowa and will go if some one will talk me in to it and can make it work with my schedule i have 5 quests and would love to show one off and see all of yours .so give me a heads up on any thing in the area. also i am parting out 2 that is # 6 and 7 and need to get them out of my garage and will be crushing them soon.

i want to go to this but it will be a hall i live in north central iowa and will go if some one will talk me in to it and can make it work with my schedule i have 5 quests and would love to show one off and see all of yours .so give me a heads up on any thing in the area. also i am parting out 2 that is # 6 and 7 and need to get them out of my garage and will be crushing them soon.

got any good shp struts? If so, you will come to the meat and bring them with you!!!!! please you must come. It would be cool to get 20 starquest in one small city tearing up the steets or should I say repaveing the road. lol craig you forgot about kevin from colombus and both my parents are going to come. I will see if my dad has the phone # for the short guy with the red quest that lives in greenbush by him

Hey Matt and Craig this is the short guy that lives in Glenbuelah.Count me in,even though it might take a second mortgage to buy gas HA HA.I'll continue to watch posting for a firm date.Hey Matt have you finished dropping that V-8 in your quest.See ya soon.

I have room for someone to spend the night if they are traveling from a far. (no smoking in the house though) Yeah gas sucks, I just got back from KY and I saw gas at $4.19 a gallon in IL. Well I havn't had matt do the fly by my house yet but I did see him fly down the highway. Looks good! This year I can stay as long as I want, Go anywhere, and I don't even have to make up an excuse as to where I am. Crap I just dropped Pot Pie on my keyboard. Matt can you email me the info on that gas line thingy so I can sell it. Thanks Craig for helping me with the clutch. The car ran great. I just need to get the spring that is right under the pedal. Thanks for getting the meet started. Let me know if you need anything. I have a gas grill we can use if we need another one. :usa:

i wish i could make it, but my mpi car is under the knife. Heavy tuning is underway, and i know it will not be ready

i do have to say that the Atlantic blue car in that picture looks damned sexy :)

give a call next time you are in Milwaukee. Yes gas is horrible here. i just paid $4.19 for regular gas in the audi the other day. now its back to $3.99 gotta love it.

i want lots of pics of this meet. maybe photoshop me in!! lol

got any good shp struts? If so, you will come to the meat and bring them with you!!!!! please you must come. It would be cool to get 20 starquest in one small city tearing up the steets or should I say repaveing the road. lol craig you forgot about kevin from colombus and both my parents are going to come. I will see if my dad has the phone # for the short guy with the red quest that lives in greenbush by him

NO SHP STRUTS BUT HAS ANY ONE CONFERMED A DATE YET IF IT IS NEXT WEEKEND 8 TH THAT WOULD WORK FOR ME I THINK OTHER WISE IT WOULD HAVE TO WATE TILL 2 MORE WEEKS 24TH AND WAS THIS GOING TO BE COMBIND WITH THE MN MEET THAT ONE WILL BE CLOSER FOR ME THE COOK OUT ALL MITS.

im sorry guys but im not going to be able to make it. i just spent the rest of my gas money on a few parts for the car. ill be out and about next weekend and headed to marshfield to see kyle ( i dont know if any of you guys know him or not). otherwise i plan on going about wisconsin to some tracks too.

we should have another meet soon. like i said i think it would be great to meet all the people that live around here with a quest!

allen

p.s. keep those floaties on your starquests, we dont want them getting flooded!

Meet came and gone. Great weather! lot of fun. it always fun to get together with fellow Questers. :jumping0045:

Thanks Craig for getting it going and hosting it! :thumbsup: Good food too. :popcorn: (hint) when going to Leons for custard always get it to go. You get more Custard. Thanks Matt for gettin my O2 sensor loose when no one else could! :kowtow: Well I had my nap, -_- now its time to hit the bars! :aj:

I think I will give the Harley a little work out tonight. :moped:

Craig I still the little guy deserves a little "tail" :dancingdog:

I can't wait to see the pictures. Well off I go take care everyone! :ylsuper:

Edited by Quest4life