fuel system question

lsdmane

im getting ready to buy an 86 dodge conquest i know absolutely nothing about these cars i figured why not look around here i have 2 questions

1. would this car have a carb. and if it doesnt what kind of efi is it

2. whats the bolt pattern for the wheels

Hello ,....

Welcome to the club for starter.

I am no expect with the Starion/Conquest car yet, only been a member since last year but I will try to help you out the best i can.

Question #1 -

The engine youa re asking about is the stardard 4G54 2.6 L I4 with TD05-12A turbocharger = single-camshaft head (SOHC) rather than the dual cam head, using a throttle-body fuel injection setup which mixed the fuel with the air prior (2 injector set-up).

Question #2 -

Bolt pattern and wheels for the 86 - depending on if the car is running an intercooler or no intercooler.

Wheel Size

6-JJx14 (4 bolt 6" wheel)

6.5-JJx15 (4 bolt 6.5" wheel)

6.5-JJx15 (5 bolt 6.5" wheel)

Bolt Pattern

4 x 114.3 mm

5 x 114.3 mm

Hope this help.

(If I am wrong the other quest member will jump in to correct me)

Hello ,....

Welcome to the club for starter.

I am no expect with the Starion/Conquest car yet, only been a member since last year but I will try to help you out the best i can.

Question #1 -

The engine youa re asking about is the stardard 4G54 2.6 L I4 with TD05-12A turbocharger = single-camshaft head (SOHC) rather than the dual cam head, using a throttle-body fuel injection setup which mixed the fuel with the air prior (2 injector set-up).

Question #2 -

Bolt pattern and wheels for the 86 - depending on if the car is running an intercooler or no intercooler.

Wheel Size

6-JJx14 (4 bolt 6" wheel)

6.5-JJx15 (4 bolt 6.5" wheel)

6.5-JJx15 (5 bolt 6.5" wheel)

Bolt Pattern

4 x 114.3 mm

5 x 114.3 mm

Hope this help.

(If I am wrong the other quest member will jump in to correct me)

you are correct very good info

the block is also referred to as the g54b-t(turbo). the motor came in a variety of other vehicles, dodge caravan, lebaron, other K cars, montero/raider, mighty max d50... most of those are carbbed non turbo versions of the same motor.

the block is also referred to as the g54b-t(turbo). the motor came in a variety of other vehicles, dodge caravan, lebaron, other K cars, montero/raider, mighty max d50... most of those are carbbed non turbo versions of the same motor.

Don't forget fork lifts! LOL

• 2 weeks later...