UPSTATE New York MEET

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll come, as long as its made worth it to drive all that distance. I dont wanna get there, just to pick my nose for a few hours and leave, ya know what I mean?

that goes double for me. lol i want there to be a bunch of rides and stuff. i've been working on my car everyday to have it up and everything. wanna run to the local stops too and see what cars there are to run down. lol. im really hopeing this happens ok. if not ohh well. there's always next summer.

yea u are definately way up there man, I remember bein at geneseo college where my gf was at, at the time, and when i drove out there to where u live from there i was like eh it wont be far from there and it was still like 45 minutes lol putting me a total of 4 and a half hrs from home haha

How many people are going to be there for sure? I'm still worried bout people not coming, that are saying they will.

Me, conquest88tsi, and sharpertouch lookin pretty sure. theres a guy i know here that it's on the forums. i'll have to call him tomaro. and there's a guy Nick in montgumery that might come. need to get anyone else on board i can.

So i need to know who else is gonna make it...and if they need to know where it is PM me

I might just end up driving my Neon ACR. It's running better then the Conquest is right now....and would do better on gas. I could drive out, and meet all you guys still...I just wouldn't have my TSi with me, thats all.

I might just end up driving my Neon ACR. It's running better then the Conquest is right now....and would do better on gas. I could drive out, and meet all you guys still...I just wouldn't have my TSi with me, thats all.

gay. lol that sucks but if you show up thats better than nuthin.

gay. lol that sucks but if you show up thats better than nuthin.

Yes, gimme your address and phone number....

4pm Saturday? Well at least I'll have some time to drive down. Are there any cheap hotels in your area? I'll need a place to stay the night, as I won't be driving another 5hrs home the same day. I don't deal well with driving when I'm tired. I hope ill be able to make this.

Justin

Edited by Cokedoctor