Fuel Injection Pro

madatme

How have you been? I miss seeing you guys at meets :(

Hi J, we have both been pretty good, both cars are in the garage and have not been out since the nationals. I need to fix the trans noise in the blk car and the blue car has a oil leak, with a few other things. Maybe soon I will get out and and get started on them. I guess since the fip thing I lost interest in them for now. We both miss the the gang so hopefully next year we will be back in. I assume you been ok and the rest of the guys, I did talk to Derick and he was suppose to head down to the nationals but that's all i know, don't know if he went. Did you go to Tenn or the nationals ? fill me in

Greg and Deb

good to see that you all are hangin in there, I didnt make a meet other than the spring meet we organize here In VA, I find eventually we all come back to being in or out of the game with these . Let me know if I can ever help you all out . Scotty

good to see that you all are hangin in there, I didnt make a meet other than the spring meet we organize here In VA, I find eventually we all come back to being in or out of the game with these . Let me know if I can ever help you all out . Scotty

hey Scotty

• 3 weeks later...
guys sorry for not paying alot of attention for this post but to give you a update on whats going on with FIP

I talked too Scott(he called me) on Sept. 9 2008 about my kit that I won at the Nationals and he was very nice, got my address, phone #, all the info he needed, Aplogized and he said he would send out the kit too me.

Well it's Jan 11 2009 about a 1.5 years later---Guess what, I still have do not have a

2007 StarQuest National Fuel Injection Kit that I won or awarded too me at the meet

Oh boy, what a way too make friends and do business transactions, as Jimmy said give them a chance because of problems they had which I have and haven't complained too them. If FIP would like to try again, send me a email at madatme@woh.rr.com or call me 937 626 4063

Any way I would like to say Thanks to the members that supported me on this post and Good Luck to FIP

Greg B-madatme

Wow thats crazy!!!!!!

• 3 years later...

As far as I know, nothing was ever resolved, but I haven't heard from Greg in years. I gave him a few of my products, but nowhere near the value of the kit FIP offered. I know a few other members offered to send him stuff too, but not sure if he ever tokk anyone up on those offers.

EDIT.... I just went and looked at Greg's profile and there hasn't been any activity since Aug. 09. I hope everything is OK with he and his wife. They are awesomely kind people, and a great time to be around. I had his number, but that phone got destroyed and I didn't have a backup of all the numbers.

Edited by Burton