Can someone help me :(

your brother is going to do the work, but didn't know enough not to drive with oil in the coolant? sounds like a recipe for disaster imo.

quoted by Truth for truth.

man i can't beleave some of the so call'd "advice" i saw given in this thread

first off water in the oil is a bad sign,,it's a sign that says stop and find cause and repair

DO NOT DRIVE

it's got nothing to do with you being a boy or a girl,,it's basic common sence

another problem with leting an engine set with posible coolant in the cyls,, in a little bit there won't be an engine to fix,, rust in the inner cyl walls will prety much trash the entire engine for you ,,the engine block needs to be fully drain'd and the spark plugs remove'd and atf or oil pour'd into each cyl and plugs reinstall'd

geting another car is fine but now your haveing to pay doubble ins and save up for money to fix the nonruning car,, odds are that never happens and the car ends up at the junk yard

^^^^^^ The grumpy old man is right you need to do somthing with this car or it will die completely.

You brother should help fix the thing due to driving it knowing it was sick. You need to at least do some preventive maitenance

this whole story reminds me of my buddy's mustang... Tranny started taking a crap, three weeks later, with the tranny out at the tranny shop, the guy says, and I quote:

"So you didn't stop driving this when you realized there was a problem did you??"

True Story :) :)