Lazy Eye Headlights

uniques87

Why do you want your headlights pointing down at the road?

I dont get it.

if its done the right way, your lights dont have to be pointed to the road. there are several different ways to do this mod and still see whats on the road at night. you can replace you factory foglights with a set of driving lights from a 94 camaro like i did on my starquest. they work a hell of a lot better than the stock ever did. then it wouldnt matter where the stock headlights were pointed. i went ahead and replaced my stock units with the same set of 94 camaro headlights after i did the lazy eye mod. it gives the front facia a more sinister look with the pop ups half up. with a good HID kit, it will look even better. a little fabrication is needed in both mods. more so with the headlights than the foglights. a little fiberglass work would pull it off easy. right now a couple zip ties and some "quick steel" is holding everthing in place. pretty much like everything else on my starquest!! :hmm3grin2orange: