need help finding a shop to tune my car

hey guys i just bought and 88 tsi with sds fuel managent and the tune is pretty much way off to non existent.lol i live in alexandria virginia. Anybody know a shop in the virginia/maryland area that nows sds and can tune this car? any reccomendations?

They're not SQ tuners, but you should give a call to "Mo" from www.swiftracing.com ... They specialize in 2JZ motors, and specifically turbo'd IS300's.. Mo's a straight shooter though, if he doesn't feel comfortable/confident in tuning a SDS on a g54b, he won't go into it blind to make the sale on tuning.

They're in Beltsville, MD.

There was a couple guys from MD with big power SQ's(one around 600, the other 650) that came on the boards a couple years ago. They'd most likely be the best bet to find a good g54b tuner, but they were berated by some members and decided not to stick around.

I'm not even sure if I remember their names on the forum.. Hmmn... This must've been 2004 or 2005.. I'll try and search for them, hopefully they have an email listed..

i have called like 10 damn shops in the virginia and maryland area none of them know these damn cars and will tune it......there has got to be someone. i stillhavent gotten a hold of mo hopefully there shop can.