PICS 4G63 swap 4G to quest trans PICS

xxx87quest24psi

WELL BOYS THE DAY HAS COME THE PICS WILL BE UP TOMORROW!!!!!!!! the price is still being decided on but to be determined very soon... the list of parts needed are as follows 4G63 flywheel and pressure plate and G54B clutch plate stock 4G starter and an assortment of bolts that i am planning includeing with my plate im sorry it took so long the wife was in the hospital so i had no time between work and her sorry boys!!!! the plate i will have pictured is my first rough cut one that i made for a guy that was not at all picky and just wanted to bolt it together no chanfered counter sunk bolts lol like i said not at all picky mine which is in my car is better looking lol more time spent on it if you wanna no about the way i plumbed my coolant system and what not let me no thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I cant figure out how you guys get more than two pictures up. mine are off my phone does that make a difference?

The easiest thing is to set up a album on photobucket.com and upload your pics there. Then you can post links in this thead, or use the direct link under the pic (on you photobucket page) to post the pic in the thread. Under the pic there like 4 different address associated with each individual pic. I think the direct link works well for this site and one of the others, but i can't remmber what it is.

• 1 month later...