MK1 SS MANIFOLD **POSSIBLE CRACK PROBLEMS**

101PROPOSE

Hey whats the deal with these? Were they all defective of just a few? might be looking for one if you are still selling..by the way i love the coilover struts that i bought in the GP so far, and was wondering if the threaded part that the strut was in was metal or like graphite. Kevin

Hey whats the deal with these? Were they all defective of just a few? might be looking for one if you are still selling..by the way i love the coilover struts that i bought in the GP so far, and was wondering if the threaded part that the strut was in was metal or like graphite. Kevin

KEVIN_TECHEE,

glad to hear you love the coilover kit you bought. i think they are steel with powdercoat on them.

and for the manifolds, due to the possible cracking problems, i no longer sell them.

thanks,

• 3 weeks later...
Hello well i bought my ss manifold at the group buy and i've been waiting to install it on the new engine. Well i just got the paint done and swapped in the new motor and it was running great till the manifold cracked. I know it's been over six months so 101's warrenty is expired but it cracked on the first drive. I'm just hoping 101 can help me with it. I understand that the warrenty is up and 101 has always been a great seller. but It wasn't installed till last week. Either way i still think 101 will continue to bring us some great stuff and i wouldn't think twice about buying parts from him wich is why i held onto the manifold after the first reports of cracking. (thought it was just a couple of defects and mine would be fine)

Hello well i bought my ss manifold at the group buy and i've been waiting to install it on the new engine. Well i just got the paint done and swapped in the new motor and it was running great till the manifold cracked. I know it's been over six months so 101's warrenty is expired but it cracked on the first drive. I'm just hoping 101 can help me with it. I understand that the warrenty is up and 101 has always been a great seller. but It wasn't installed till last week. Either way i still think 101 will continue to bring us some great stuff and i wouldn't think twice about buying parts from him wich is why i held onto the manifold after the first reports of cracking. (thought it was just a couple of defects and mine would be fine)

pyro_nate,

i am so sorry to hear that.

please email me at 101propose@verizon.net so we can resolve this matter.

thanks,

I am a new member, just reading these post . 101 should change his name to THE ALL MIGHTY 101. Trying to take care of products that 's not even purchase directly from him " incredible service". Guys you should know when you buy something used or new from an indivdual not a vender that's product is your baby not 101 any problem or issues should be taken care on your own not with 101. 101 KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I am looking forward to GP with you.