Anyone in the Baltimore area selling a 87-89 TSI or a ESR-I

Live4Boost

I've got an '89 Conquest that just needs an engine, engine wiring harness and engine computer for sale and I'm in Fallston, MD. I was gonna do a 2.4 wideblock swap and megasquirt but just don't have the time...or find a donor car with a running 2.6 engine and you could have this car back on the road with a weekend's worth of work. Oh yeah, due to an idiot rollback operator who hooked to my steering linkage when I moved from Westminster to Fallston, I just got the car back from the shop with brand new tie rod ends and adjustment sleeves/linkage. Yes, they paid for it all including the tow cost :thumbsup:

Mike's '89

I've got an '89 Conquest that just needs an engine, engine wiring harness and engine computer for sale and I'm in Fallston, MD. I was gonna do a 2.4 wideblock swap and megasquirt but just don't have the time...or find a donor car with a running 2.6 engine and you could have this car back on the road with a weekend's worth of work. Oh yeah, due to an idiot rollback operator who hooked to my steering linkage when I moved from Westminster to Fallston, I just got the car back from the shop with brand new tie rod ends and adjustment sleeves/linkage. Yes, they paid for it all including the tow cost :thumbsup:

Mike's '89

I have an 87 TSI that I bought recently. I hooked up an oil pressure gauge today because it has been making a nocking sound when warm and it has very low oil pressure so its gonna need a rebuild or new motor. Also the turbo and radiator are shot. Its got a brand new walboro 255 lph fuel pump, hks blow off valve, hks intake, hks boos gauge, *DM 2.5" downpipe. I paid 1200 for the car. So shoot me a reasonable price.

I have an 87 TSI that I bought recently. I hooked up an oil pressure gauge today because it has been making a nocking sound when warm and it has very low oil pressure so its gonna need a rebuild or new motor. Also the turbo and radiator are shot. Its got a brand new walboro 255 lph fuel pump, hks blow off valve, hks intake, hks boos gauge, *DM 2.5" downpipe. I paid 1200 for the car. So shoot me a reasonable price.

I'd come take a look. Due to the limited availability of the 2.4 wideblock, I may put a 2.6 back in. Pm me with a phone number if you're going to sell it.

i have an 87 for sale, runs great, 2500 bux and drive it back to b-more. should be pic in the starquest showroom forum. slydoggs red 86 and 87. car is in shippensburg pa. need some info just shoot me a pm.

sly

• 3 years later...

I have an '88 Santa Fe Yellow Conquest for sale. I live in Pasadena, MD about 15 minutes from Baltimore. Give me a call. I have a post here in the cars for sale forum. Should be one of the newer posts. Check it out.

Thanks,

Lisa