Ahhhh..another bad day

starion1991

So today, i decide to drive my starion to school. Runs great and everything,

So a few of my frends ask about it since they saw it on my myspace page. its all cool and all. so go out at lunch to put some books away and show the new paint to my frend nate, hes a cool guy and will never mess with you.

put books away and all that and head back to lunch. everything is fine at this point, go to my last class for the day after lunch and we have a fire drill, dident think much of it and came back.

After school, my frend that always gets a ride from me comes along as ushual, we go, get around his house, on an empty road he wants to see what the starion dose, so i punch the pedal and spool up, shift to second then shift to third, as i shift into thrid i see my hood fly up and off the car. so i stop pull over and see what happend, i noticed my oil cap missing under my hood becaus i saw oil spots on my windshield after my hood flew off. go look at the hood across the street, its totaly bent up.

So i came to the conclution that someone messed with my car today around lunch or after the fire drill. dont know who would mess with it, it was the first day of me driving it to school and im shure nobody knew that thats my car.

have one guy in mind though, he claims i embarrised him in front of his "possie" and wont speak to me any more, we used to be good frends and he knows that i love my starions...

what would you guys do, need advice. Im gonna talk to the school police tomarow but i doubt they will do anything.

Any advice?

Wow. That is crazy. Do you not lock your doors on your car? How could someone have enough time to open your door, pop the hood, and loosen all of the hood bolts? How did you not notice your hood was popped open? Like the other poster said, see if your school had cameras.

Talk to your county/town police, not just your school police.

Paul

So today, i decide to drive my starion to school. Runs great and everything,

So a few of my frends ask about it since they saw it on my myspace page. its all cool and all. so go out at lunch to put some books away and show the new paint to my frend nate, hes a cool guy and will never mess with you.

put books away and all that and head back to lunch. everything is fine at this point, go to my last class for the day after lunch and we have a fire drill, dident think much of it and came back.

After school, my frend that always gets a ride from me comes along as ushual, we go, get around his house, on an empty road he wants to see what the starion dose, so i punch the pedal and spool up, shift to second then shift to third, as i shift into thrid i see my hood fly up and off the car. so i stop pull over and see what happend, i noticed my oil cap missing under my hood becaus i saw oil spots on my windshield after my hood flew off. go look at the hood across the street, its totaly bent up.

So i came to the conclution that someone messed with my car today around lunch or after the fire drill. dont know who would mess with it, it was the first day of me driving it to school and im shure nobody knew that thats my car.

have one guy in mind though, he claims i embarrised him in front of his "possie" and wont speak to me any more, we used to be good frends and he knows that i love my starions...

what would you guys do, need advice. Im gonna talk to the school police tomarow but i doubt they will do anything.

Any advice?

WOW! Unbolted your hood and took your oil cap? That's seems like more than 1 person did that if you ask me... sounds like 2 people or more did it.

Seriously I'd cap em... find em and repaint your car red with their blood. Red quests rule anyway. Thats just me though.

Edited by Kenquest

Yeah i hope your school has a camera. Mine did, but when my car was hit in the parking lot i was parked "too far for the cameras to see" :character0056:

Thats what they said last time someone broke my windshield in my dads tacoma,

but they can obviously see me hanging out with my buddy in front of my tacoma, my budd was smoking a ciggarett and they got out there so fast it made out eyes spin...they said we were smoking weed, smelled us and let us go. but they cant see someone throwing a rock at my window. :character0028:

this is why i dislike police, dont do nothing but write up traffic tickets :character0269:

Yeah i hope your school has a camera. Mine did, but when my car was hit in the parking lot i was parked "too far for the cameras to see" :character0056:

Thats what they said last time someone broke my windshield in my dads tacoma,

but they can obviously see me hanging out with my buddy in front of my tacoma, my budd was smoking a ciggarett and they got out there so fast it made out eyes spin...they said we were smoking weed, smelled us and let us go. but they cant see someone throwing a rock at my window. :character0028:

this is why i dislike police, dont do nothing but write up traffic tickets :character0269:

dude you need to think real hard if it was your mistake or someone f*cked w/ your Starion. and when you get any idea of someone else messed with it, u beat his a**. that is bullsh*t and a BIG NO NO to mess w/ StarQuest. i smacked a kid for leaning against mine. so anything greater is a capital affence.

i only say think about if you did it cause my friend didn't secure his hood latch pins and it smacked the car at 40mph.

Man, that sucks big. In college I had someone leave me a nasty note on my car. Something about being a :biggrinumbrella1: for not calling someone back.... a week prior to this event, I was directly propositioned by this beautiful young lady I was in class with, kissed her once and never called her back cuz I figured out she wa nuts!!

The hateful note on my car a week later proved me right.

I'm sure your hunch is right. Its usually that one person you know you crossed the wrong or at least they believe you crossed them wrong. Get your car fixed, then park it far away from school.

Nahh, I think if i would have left em on it would have smashed into the windshield, thank god i dident!

Why the hell are you driving around without your hood bolted down? you are lucky your hood is the only thing damaged. It could have flown off and hit someone or someones car.

Im planning on an alarm soon

I talked to the school police today and they looked at the survalance videos with me and couldent find anything, we did see about 3-5 classes lined up close to my car when we had our fire drill but couldent see if the car was messed with. I donno what to do now.