The ORIGINAL Big Brake KIT ( Clearence Sale )

Oscar_the_Grouch

Oscar ... do you know where I can get a new pair of cross drilled slotted brake discs for the rear? Race Concepts web site is not showing them and they're not responding to my e mail. This is quite a pickle. We're all gonna need them eventually.

Thanks.

Chris

I think I found something

http://stores.brakeplanet.com/store/search...p;submit=Search

88-89 MITSUBISHI STARION - 2 Rear Silver Slotted Drilled Brake Rotors

Performance rotors for the 88-89 MITSUBISHI STARION. Brake kit comes with 2 Rear Silver Slotted and Drilled Brake Rotors. Silver Zinc coated - Lifetime Warranty.

List $153.83

Now $99.99

Oscar,

Sent you a PM, but got no response. I'm interested in a Big Brake Kit and Front Camber adjusters...how many do you have left. I travel to Bakersfield often on business....if you're in Fresno, I could pickup since it's only about an hour north. When you get a chance, can you PM a price picked up (if that is an available option)?

Thanks,

John

Anyone here?...has anyone heard from Oscar?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I would love to buy one of his kits...never heard from him. Still waiting. :character0292:

Oscar...PM me if you're still around.

Thanks,

John

Hi John

I have a complete kit from oscar. Includes everything in the original full kit (calipers, rotors, brake lines, brakets, etc...)

Would you be interested?

Let me know.

• 7 months later...

Do you still have your kits available?

I'm looking for everything. I'll buy the 6 pistons for the front along with all the hardware I need and ceramic pads. Also do you have anything for the rear?

I would PM you also but your box is full...

What? I saw the posts that his GF made but that was like a year ago. Unless something took a turn for the worse.... Is there another option out there?