Lower Shores Performance Steel Braided Lines

brianpaul98

I never did get involved with brake lines just because of the DOT nonsense. It literally doubled the cost of the lines just for the little plastic DOT tab. Same lines, pressure tested the same just double the price. Isn't government great....

At the time there were two other guys making all the brake and clutch lines even offered them in various colors. "Oscar the Grouch" I believe was one of them and I can't remember the other guy from the 2.6liter site. Anyway I never got into making any brake or clutch lines..

Just need them for fuel lines

Now I remember you needed the line and 6an fittings. Let me know the length of line and the fittings your interested in and I'll see what I have.

Edited by brianpaul98

• 2 weeks later...
I still have 4 oil feed lines left in stock. Two are plain stainless, one is clear covered and one is black covered. $40.00 each plus shipping and PP.

Im am interested in your thermostat housing to turbo coolant line with black fittings and was wondering how much one would cost shipped to Columbus, MS 39705 and what exactly I need to do to make the line work. I just want to make sure I have the tools to install it before I buy. Thanks

Im am interested in your thermostat housing to turbo coolant line with black fittings and was wondering how much one would cost shipped to Columbus, MS 39705 and what exactly I need to do to make the line work. I just want to make sure I have the tools to install it before I buy. Thanks

The thermostat housing coolant line ( $39.99 ) is a very easy install. All you need are basic hand tools (screw driver, wrench set) to remove the line from the thermostat housing and turbo. The new line installs easier than the old line comes off, everything to install it is included and if you had a problem getting it installed I'd be happy to help you through it.

Total shipped would be $47.80

When your ready you can PM me your Paypal address and I'll get one in the mail to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I just want to let everyone know that I have the final move out date set for the 15th of April. Anyone who wants any lines needs to get up with me asap because if you wait until the week of the 15th I'm probably not going to be able to put anything together for you or ship it out.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm putting in an order within a day or so and it's going to be the last for a while. Anyone wanting lines now is the time to get them.