wish i could find a job

totiturbo2

:!: damn it feels weird not having a job, my last job was welding on cruise ships,naval vessels,making monthly trvels across the waters, but dammit man some new family member friend of a friend needed a job and somehow it didn't matter that i been working there almost two years , they laid me-off cause of technicalities(wutever)I NEED A JOB, I WILL BE SLEEPING IN MY CAR HERE PRETTY SOON, ANYBODY HERE KNOW OF SOMEONE HIRING, I AM A ROAD WARRIOR, WILL TRAVEL ANYWHERE. i do have a phone, it's just low on minutes,321-704-6627, or send an e-mail. thanks again

The campground I am working at right now is hiring gearing up for their busy season. There's PLENTY of places that'll be gearing up and manning up in the next month for the summer season in Virginia Beach at the Oceanfront. Not to mention there are MULTIPLE shipyards out here that could probably use a welder.

Union Tank Car company set up a factory here in Alexandria,LA but could not find enough welders. VoTech and high schools have double classes to meet the need but they still are needing welders. Cost of living here is not bad and since its in Central,LA 4hrs puts you in Dallas, New Orleans, Houston. Come on over.