Looking for starion/quest wheels 8 and 9s, located in SoCal

Jom

i know a guy that has em....but hes in san jose with me...and i know he wont want to ship out some 8's and 9's with tires too...ups ol bend him over and rape em..

9/10 starions didn't come with them.

oh sorry, i didnt really specify what i was looking for in the first post

i AM after the x8's and x9's but i would take x8 all around or x7 in the front x8 in the rear

but thanks, i wasnt really aware the x9's were so rare. sorry about that.

as for the other guy - onto us? ok i guess. does it matter that i want to use them for a car that isnt a starion? i hope not. anyways nice way "tracking" what car im going to use them on. im glad to know its that important to you.

dstar, either of you guys planning on coming down to socal anytime soon? i might be heading up to sac in a while and id be willing to drive over possibly

know how much he wants for them?

9/10 starions didn't come with them.

oh sorry, i didnt really specify what i was looking for in the first post

i AM after the x8's and x9's but i would take x8 all around or x7 in the front x8 in the rear

but thanks, i wasnt really aware the x9's were so rare. sorry about that.

as for the other guy - onto us? ok i guess. does it matter that i want to use them for a car that isnt a starion? i hope not. anyways nice way "tracking" what car im going to use them on. im glad to know its that important to you.

dstar, either of you guys planning on coming down to socal anytime soon? i might be heading up to sac in a while and id be willing to drive over possibly

know how much he wants for them?

im not sure how much he told me he wanted to sell em for..but if you want ill sell you my 7s and 8s for 275 with the tires (jus cuz theres some curb rash on em..the p.o must have liked driving close to the curb for some reason..but they still look reall good..jus get some o that pollish stuff and somethen to nock off the crud on em and theyll shine up reall nice :)... then ill just pay the difference for the others an throw em on my car :D