POSSIBLE MOOKEEH MK1 2 ROW ALUMINUM RADIATOR

101PROPOSE

Thanks for the explanation. How did you choose to go the route of a custom 2-row radiator versus 3-row radiator? Pros & Cons? I'm curious b/c I'm sincerely interested in this product.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan,

i understand but about $400.00 is best i can do.

this radiator will be made specifically for starquest based on the spec, the drawing and the sample i give them. it wont be modified pre-exisiting radiator for other cars.

thanks,

Interested, depending on how long it takes.

TopDawg_43,

thanks for your interest.

i am not sure how long it will take to get 40+ orders.

but once we get over 40 people, it will take about 2-3 weeks for the sample for testing and about 1 month for the factory to mass produce them.

Yeah I understand what you are saying. It's just kinda hard for me to hold on the $400 waiting on everybody else. I do really want one, especially because it will be for a SQ and I'll be able to use my silicone hoses. I've been considering the one TEP sales, but if I can keep the funds in the community, I will. Plus, I've heard alot of good things about your products. Hopefully this will be ready to go around or before tax time.

Yeah I understand what you are saying. It's just kinda hard for me to hold on the $400 waiting on everybody else. I do really want one, especially because it will be for a SQ and I'll be able to use my silicone hoses. I've been considering the one TEP sales, but if I can keep the funds in the community, I will. Plus, I've heard alot of good things about your products. Hopefully this will be ready to go around or before tax time.

i understand but at this mement, i can't really say when i can have these done.

sorry,

• 3 months later...
This is going to have the stock mounts for the fans and the bungs for the sensors? Put me on the interested list especially if it's going to come witht he silicone upper and lower hoses.

yes, all stock fans, sensors, hoses and mounting will be exactly same as the stock radiator.

the drawing i have on the first page is exactly same as the stock except the where the radiator cap is. i measured everything off of my stock radiator but i just moved the radiator cap off to the side so it has nice smooth flat top. you can polish the top to make it look shiny or put some decals on there and etc..

mk1 radiator will come with upper and lower radiator hoses.

i have not started working on the radiator due to not enough interests yet but i already started working on the radiaotor hoses.

i am doing this with new manufacturer and the sample hoses i received from them look great.

radiator hoses will be done shortly and have them on sale soon.

thanks,

http://www.mookeeh.com/starquest/191.JPG

http://www.mookeeh.com/starquest/192.JPG