88 White Conquest Part Out, Akron OH.

JRMyntz

1988 White Chrysler Conquest going to be stripped and gutted for my race car project. It is an automatic, maroon interior, and a good chunk of things are still left around inside of it to be sold. Body panels pieces will not be sold as I need them for the shell, but I am willing to trade mechanical pieces for body pieces I need, i.e. rear quarters or a header panel. Glass can be sold, but shipping it will probably not be an option as I have had bad luck with doing such.

Anyways I hope Im not breaking any forum rules by not posting parts or prices as there is so much to list and Im unsure of what to sell the parts for as well. Im not here to get rich off this but I would like to recoop. List me a part you are looking for and a price and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I can take pictures of whatever upon requesting and probably will post a few as soon as I can borrow the parents camera when I get over there.

I will accept paypal payments, I just resigned up and verified my account on there. Shipping will be at the buyers expense. I will not accept the money until I have pulled the part and packaged it (currently Im doing a roof, siding, concrete pour, and water proofing at the house so pulling and shipment will likely not be a next day ordeal) If you have any questions feel free to ask. I hope to do buisness with you guys soon.

I am doing a swap, a kid from canton is suppose to buy the motor, but he seems slightly sketchy on it anymore so it might be up for grabs. I plan on doing a small block chrysler, so I have no need for the engine. I believe the car has 76,000 on it, motor was a good runner, however the previous owner decided to take the head off of it before he sold it to me. I still have the head but its not together. No cracks or holes in anything, would be good for a reseal and drop or a rebuild.

WOAH! Did you buy this car from a guy who lived in a house trailer, and had another white one sitting next to it, and a firebird/transam in the garage??

No, I bought it from a kid in ellet that lives with his grand parents and drives a Scion TC.

WOAH! Did you buy this car from a guy who lived in a house trailer, and had another white one sitting next to it, and a firebird/transam in the garage??

I'm looking for a clean gas tank and fuel pump with all the fuel lines also.

Also a stock muffler.

What condition are the front seats in,mine are hard as a rock from sitting so long.

Will pickup.

Thanks,

Jeff

Fuel pump may be do-able, tank is no good, fuel lines Ill have to take a look. Muffler is still on there and didnt look bad. I know the driver seat is torn, the passenger I will have to look at. These clowns bashed the windshield in so I know that there may be a glass shard of two in any of it.

how much for the front seats? any wear? typical bump in the seat?

I know the driver side is slashed, I need to look at the passenger side, but my vote would be that the seats arent in the best conidition. Good frames but bad leather. Make me an offer if you really want to seats.