88 Black Starion

Charles:

5sp, black leather, 14G turbo, centerforce clutch, over 150K, but engine was rebuilt about 50K prior to that. It's been sitting for a while, but it runs as of a few months ago. You'll need new injectors as they're leaking a bit, a return PS pump line (leaking) and a steering bushing, as there's lots of play in it. Also, not sure exactly how this happened but I don't think the right tranny is in it. I took it to a guy to have him rebuild the original and do some other work, but time passed and after a few months I finally called him to ask about it. He said to take the car back, but when he dropped it off, I noticed the shifter wasn't right. I never could get a hold of him as his business closed down. So yeah, there's that.

Honestly, it needs work but again, it does run.

$1000

Jacksonville, Fl

http://home.comcast.net/~chkyahead/storage/88assend.JPG

http://home.comcast.net/~chkyahead/storage/88frontend.JPG

http://home.comcast.net/~chkyahead/storage/88interior.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Down to $700. I need to get this out of my back yard and I really would much rather see someone who loves these cars take it and bring her back to her previous glory.

Again, she does run, but I wouldn't attempt to drive her as is. The steering has too much play and the tires are old. So, people who aren't either willing to pay to ship or aren't local need not bother.

ohhhh, :x, i wish i had the money. i really want a starion, and if i would buy this one cuz it runs, but i dont have $700

hope the car finds a good home w/ somebody who can pay you, it would be a shame for it to be parted out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Down to $700. I need to get this out of my back yard and I really would much rather see someone who loves these cars take it and bring her back to her previous glory.

Again, she does run, but I wouldn't attempt to drive her as is. The steering has too much play and the tires are old. So, people who aren't either willing to pay to ship or aren't local need not bother.

Well I was suppose to buy one this weekend from a guy and meet him in Tupelo MS.. I can come and get it, but first would need some pics.. to know quick if it is not sold, Thanks

Edited by yoshi