89 crysler conquest

markE

89 conquest 50000 miles gold some lower door damage from towing runs but turbo won't kick in . It comes with boxes of parts I have health problems and can't work on cars any more. I will sell this conquest in the next few weeks and may be able to deliver the car and parts on the west coast. The price has not been set so Lets talk. The car and parts are in

seattle washington cell phone 206 276 9072 lets talk

I forgot I also have a trailer with an auto lift I will try to get pictures in my add in the next 2 or 3 days.

Mark

• 2 months later...

Yes it is still for sale the price is 800. I don;t have a way to tow it to San Deigo at this time The car runs but the turbo wont spool up . The engine has 50,000 miles and seems to be in great shape. The turbo seems to be good with no slop in the rotor so I think there is something not hooked up.

{ will try to get you some pictures of it but I am not very good with the computer.

Mark

206 276 9072

• 2 weeks later...

yes it still for sale the price is now 700 dollars which includes 10 + plastic bins full of parts and and body parts. The engine starts and runs good but the turbo dosn't kick in. the turbo seams fine no slop but because of Parkinsons I dont work on cars any more I will only keep it on the market for 2 to 4 more weeks then I will sell it to a wrecking yard or send it to the crusher.

Mark Thompson

206 276 9072

call me