Air dam Bracket Set *New*

livesTSI

heres a set of air dam brackets and hardware. I had these made first before my run of full stainless ones, which i will soon have done. They are exactly like the oem brackets that you can get from mitsu, except these have all stainless hardware (including SS nylock nuts) and come with the 2 additional side brackets. The brackets themselves are not stainless, but 16ga painted galvanized, which will last you a very long time.

Ive only got 2 full sets right now, and i dont know how many more sets of this version i will have, so if you want em, and need em, get em! :wink:

*EDIT* - All 3 sets sold, but since theres a few who still want them, im having some more of this style of bracket set made as well. I will let you guys know when they get to me.

i do also have a couple extra one-zs and two-zs of misc brackets too, so pm me if interested

Price is $30 shipped for all that you see...Paypal add 3% for fees

*just FYI, this price is cheaper than the mitsu set that is just the 4 skinny brackets, no nuts, not end brackets, no SS hardware.*

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f268/mrn_89/DSCN1084.jpg

sorry for the crappy pic, but its serves the purpose

Matt