sold

Casey_L

Let me guess...my car will be stiff as a brick?! How labor intensive is the installation...I'm imagining a very long day worth of work.

At least one day, possibly more depending on how well yours comes apart. You have to reuse some of the metal tubes inside the originals, so a press or torch will likely be needed. It's a pain, but WELL WORTH it.

Are these the RED or BLACK bushings?

The red ones were the first kits they offered and are only good for racing IMO...VERY HARD/STIFF. The black ones have been made since and are still stiff, but streetable. Your springs/shocks will cushion the ride. These help for turning, stopping, and prevent wheel hop.

Good price!!

They dont make the ride stiff, that is more struts and springs. They make the ride a little more responsive and you will feel a few more bumps in the road. However, either way for an old and tired starion these will do more good then bad.

First person to paypal caseylacourse@gmail.com gets them. Money talks.

They do not involve pressing out the bushings, all you need to do is take your propane torch, (oxy assetelene works best if you can get one) and burn out the stock ones. There is a good guide over on starquest.i-x.com on how to do it.

But like any old car and doing anything. Rust will make your day worse.

They have not made the red ones for like 5 years. I dont think you will find them. They found this setup to be the best for the starion platform.

But im sure they might show up... maybe. I have not seen them in a long time.

Red ones are stiffer. They dont make anything that is red poly for the starion anymore. You are looking at a small difference here like 100 durometer to 85 durometer vs like 50 durometer for the stock rubber units.

Yeah, the red ones aren't needed.. I have the 85 durometer ones aswell, matched up with my suspension it's unreal.. My swaybars are the only thing I haven't upgraded. Even with the stiff setup i'm running, the bushing install was a very noticeable improvement.

I thought the red's were 90's and the black are 85's.. Not a huge difference really.