front bumper

Jozel

hey joe my friend is going to be parting one soon in queens perhaps you should get a fender too? you get the white car running yet? im pivkin mine up from nicks on wed with my fresh rust free quater panel :lol:

Hey dave nice to hear from ya!! I was gonna ask you if u had any and in fact i saw your white car at rob's unfortunately no bumper :( ... cool lemme know if how much he wants from it... oh and im selling the 83 hood .

jaybrew: i would like the whole bumper..sans foglights i don't need it

damn.. hey zac it's been eons!!! good to hear from ya...so hows it been man!! we need to rehook i have no more of your phones..etc. it would be nice to see you again 3rd kid on the way if u know what i mean..gettin busy here. 646 372 2129

damn.. hey zac it's been eons!!! good to hear from ya...so hows it been man!! we need to rehook i have no more of your phones..etc. it would be nice to see you again 3rd kid on the way if u know what i mean..gettin busy here. 646 372 2129

Ahh yes.........keep pumping out those units :lol:

I'm all right..........Got into a bad accident a while ago, the car's been down for about 16 months now, :cry: but lots of new goodies are gettin' put on it!! :D Give me a call 718 372-7852

Zack 8)

hey joe my friend is going to be parting one soon in queens perhaps you should get a fender too? you get the white car running yet? im pivkin mine up from nicks on wed with my fresh rust free quater panel :lol:

Hey dave nice to hear from ya!! I was gonna ask you if u had any and in fact i saw your white car at rob's unfortunately no bumper :( ... cool lemme know if how much he wants from it... oh and im selling the 83 hood .

jaybrew: i would like the whole bumper..sans foglights i don't need it

yeah nick just fixed the rust in the rear quater for me dide a sick job too. how soon you lookin for the bumper man? gimme a call about that nice white hood you have i can supply a white hood and some cash :D

384-0611 if not ill see you at jareds b day. what should i get the big guy?