mods please delete or close..thanky ou

krazyk59

i wont know brand or specifics until im there.. but if it is anything decent ill be picking a few extra's up for you guys... as well as for myself..

just tryin to gauge interest incase it is decent..

hell a brand new laptop for $300+ shipping?? as long as its got decent ram, decent proccessor, decent harddrive space its more than worth it..

i know theyr suposed to have the wireless intergrated in like usual, dvd burner, cd burner, etc... hell even if its not namebrand but is like that its still a steal...

so they cant be too bad...

i dont hvae the net until ive got another computer.. im using the tech college right now...

ill have my phone on me about 12:30-12:45pm central time so if you'd like to contact me you can do so then

My brother ha his own computer shop and i have been waiting for 3months for him to fix one up for my 19yo daughter. Tired of waiting. let us know specifics when you can. gary

My brother ha his own computer shop and i have been waiting for 3months for him to fix one up for my 19yo daughter. Tired of waiting. let us know specifics when you can. gary

the specifics i wont know until im there.. im tryin to contact them via a phone number right now to find out specifics..

wholesale show? or buy backs

wholesale.. last years stock is usualy what they have..

theyve got everything from computers, car stereos, clothes, jewelry etc...

its a pretty bad show

They do that here once or twice a year at our Coliseum. They usually have a few of the advertised items but then all of the other stuff is high.

yeah the sale that comes here i normaly buy fosgate subs for $15-20

LOTS and Lots of cheap namebrand stuff normaly..

i called a contact number and they have laptops ranging from $100 to $1500 but the specs they gave me on the $100-200 ones were mostly P2 proccessors so more than less desirable.. them were the only specs they had for me.. the guy said that the laptops starting at $300+ were a real bargain.. so ill be piling a shopping cart full of them and calling a buddy to find out specs and choose whats the best deal and bring some back..

If theyr decent ill be able to help everyone out an get rid of them pretty easily

well get this.. we get there.. and they dont have ANYTHING they advertised...

and i mean absolutely nothing..

the slection of everything they had was garbage and there werent many laptops over 500-600mhz proccessor..

what a waste of time lol..

drive an hour, wait in line 2 1/2 hours.. to only be in there for 15 minutes and get dissappointed..

Sorry guys!!

Just like the one here and you have to $5 admit fee. They only have a few items that they advertise and they usually say "we already sold out of those" BBB is trying to make them quit advertising that they have numerous quantities when they don't . Thanks for trying, Gary