Adjustable FPR for stock TB?PAYMENT DUE!PLEASE READ!

Trilogy Turbos

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are the bennefits to this? i might be interested in it.

The benefits are: keep the OEM look instead of adding an aftermarket FPR; you can adjust your fuel base line pressure, from the stock 35/38psi to 43psi, giving more fuel for higher boost. FPR has new components, your stock FPR is old and spring is tired and may not work properly.

Regards,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

sounds like i would be interested in this also. does it come with it set for a factory baseline and you can adjust from there? or does it need a wide band and a fuel pressure gauge to set it up correctly?

With the adjustment screw out it will be basicaly stock pressure; then screwing it in it will increase the pressure.

You'll definately need a fuel pressure gauge for "fine" tunning.

Tks,

Heron

Trilogy Turbos

Xtreme industries has a great question! i would like to know that as well and im also in! and how easy would this be to install since i dont have much time... :?

It would take about 6 minutes to instal. Release the fuel pressure, loose the 3 nuts on the top of the fpr, take it off with all "O" rings and put the new one in and tight the nuts.

Can't get easier than this :D .

Heron

Trilogy Turbos