Complete MPI setup for sale!

Banky

Everything to make MPI would be:

SDS engine management with CKP,All sensors,Fuel pump relay,3bar map, and backlit display -1000.00 shipped SOLD

Fully modified Magna intake/plenum modified by Chad with bracket for throttle cable, vacuum ports, themostat housing, etc. 400.00 shipped SOLD

Ford Throttle body/TPS with harness 30.00 shipped SOLD

Delphi 650CC Injectors 200.00 from racetronixSTILL HAVE THESE

Above is if you want to do your own intercooler/harpipe setup. the total would be 1630.00

If you want the EVO intercooler with 2.5" hardpipes the added cost would be:

Intercooler/Hardpipes/Couplers all for 250.00 SOLD

The intercooler has brackets welded on to bolt up to the stock position. the hardpipes are tapped for the SDS air intake sensor, wit also has a flange welded on for a HKS SSQ BOV. The hardpipes require relocation of the battery.

I can include the HKS SSQ BOV for 175.00 STILL HAVE THIS

If you want to datalog and tune properly you will need the AEM wideband O2 sensor wit gauge 200.00 shippedSOLD

Are you selling that drivers seat? I am looking for one in better condition then mine. I can swap in my 88/89 style seat for a trade + money also. It has the normal wear on the left cushion, with a 5inch section of foam visible.

Also, I am interested in your short block if it is still available. I can come and pick it up. I will also pull it out for ya! As long as the block has decent compression and doesn't smoke.