MOOKEEH MK1 PERFORMANCE ENGINE PARTS

101PROPOSE

Hi members,

i have been talking to a manufature that makes high performance engine parts.

i am wondering if there are any demands for these parts for starquest.

this company makes titanium retainers, forged pistons, titanium connecting rods and other parts.

quality?

i can get samples and have one of our experienced knowledgeable members check out.

prices?

i could get real good prices and of course, i will discuss with members to get best reasonable prices possible.

check out the pictures and let me know.

thanks,

http://www.mookeeh.com/starquest/pis.jpg

http://www.mookeeh.com/starquest/retainer.jpg

http://www.mookeeh.com/starquest/rod.jpg

Prices of titanium are going up. If you could get them to produce a nice aluminum rocker arm set, that would be bomb. Make them solid slip rockers with elephant feet adjusters. (with oil passages to the elephant feet, if that's even needed)

Maybe an Oil pan with kickouts and trap doors to keep oil in the sump area under extreme G forces like drifting, drag racing or regular racing.

Prices of titanium are going up. If you could get them to produce a nice aluminum rocker arm set, that would be bomb. Make them solid slip rockers with elephant feet adjusters. (with oil passages to the elephant feet, if that's even needed)

Maybe an Oil pan with kickouts and trap doors to keep oil in the sump area under extreme G forces like drifting, drag racing or regular racing.

oh ya a oil pan sweet idea :shock: crank scracer too!!

I made one, no one would buy it :wink: you're all cheapskates :lol:

I'd buy TI rockers and rods if they were made availalbe. Going rate on TI rods though most sources is $500 ea, so it wil be a select few that actualy buys them.

I made one, no one would buy it :wink: you're all cheapskates :lol:

I'd buy TI rockers and rods if they were made availalbe. Going rate on TI rods though most sources is $500 ea, so it wil be a select few that actualy buys them.

really i didnt know lemme see it !!