MPI KIT.

I'm really new to this and tried to look back through the threads to see if this question was already answered. Is there anyone in southeast or anywhere that....modifies magna....intake...and puts everything together so that it would be plug and play....If not would anyone do this...How much would it be? I dont have have access to machine shops or anything. Just throwing it out there. I will appreciate any responses....Thanks

Braden

Chad will modify the Magna for you at what I think is a great price. I'm sure there are a few MPI guys in GA that may be able to help you or do it for some cash(or beer). The FIP intake is more complete(intake, TB, injectors, ECU, harness and more is all included) than starting with a Magna and doing it piece by piece.

Here is the FIP ::

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/edwardcase00/H4.html

You don't need a machine shop for going MPI, only a welder for sensor bungs, BOV flanges, etc.

I'm doing the MPI conversion right now and it is not the hardest thing, but it is by no means a walk in the park either. I would suggest only people who are pretty mechanically inclined to undertake it.

You can check out my www link below for pics of my MPI process.

-Justin

Thx for the info....I like the FIP but was trying to stay away from that kind of money. Thought I could do the magna for significantly cheaper. I dont know...everyone...anyone yet since I'm so new. I also didnt want the car to be down for a long time.....maybe i'm too far ahead of myself.

FIP MPI setup,

you won't find a better deal on the planet !

These are not your average easy to find bolt on parts car.

Almost every part or system offered is custom made by a handful of members or vendors. I own and am very happy with FIP products. IMA you won't find a more complete package for the price :wink:

Thx for the info....I like the FIP but was trying to stay away from that kind of money. Thought I could do the magna for significantly cheaper. I dont know...everyone...anyone yet since I'm so new. I also didnt want the car to be down for a long time.....maybe i'm too far ahead of myself.

hey man whats up? my name is Kyle and i live in Gwinnett

theres a bunch of us in Ga. MPI isnt really something to do if you dont want the car to be down for awhile. first make sure your car is in good shape. MPI brings any slight problem your motor has to the surface. and then magnifies it 1000x lol. You can get a Magna manifold from Midwestturbo pre-modified and then get the FIP fuel controller and then simply add intercooler piping and a few other little odds and ends... and you can have a completel kit for under 1500 or so...

any other questions? feel free to ask any of us

Thx man....I hope to meet most of the GA guys soon. I guess it is a bonus being so close to Jimmy...he seems to be notorious for the Quest. 1500...is much better for me than 2500....I can have the car down for a few weeks..wouldnt bother me....I guess my main question was...if i needed to piece it all together myself....."not knowing where to get all the pieces"...or if someone can help me start piecing.....What did you mean on the quote on your signature...the car I bought?? Thanks for help.

Braden

lol nah my sig was said by pr4mnceman about my car.

do you know how good your motor is? mileage? compression? burn oil? everything run as it should? no electrical problems? no worn sensors?

and yeah you would have to piece together everything

I bought silversmasher86's car...34k miles on the body...1800 on motor...here are all the specs if you want to look at it.....i dont think it should be a problem. http://www.starquestclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=51130

Hopefully I'll be at Jimmy's this weekend to show him the car...see what he thinks. Mark should be there also. I'm not too far away...maybe we could meet sometime...like at the summit store on I-75..talk about MPI...let me see your setup.....anyways....Thanks.

Braden