trade? 98 cr250R MINT tons extras for starquest?

Jason_L

ive been thinking of doin this for several weeks and im still not sure but id like to see whats out there...id like another starquest and I dont get to ride as much as id like so figure maybe someone would like to get rid of there quest and have a awesome bike.

I bought this 1998 CR250R from the original owner who is a good friend, he has always been into MX so the bike is modded for that type of riding. I will also say that when you read "bike was never raced" your just getting a poorly maintained(if at all) piece of junk. I will say this bike has been raced with excellent results and has been maintained to the highest level possable. when my friend owned it the piston was replaced 2-3 times a year. bike is still stock bore! the last was done in middle summer before the broome-tioga race, which he placed 4th after crashing

-black plastic on bike comes with red also and a spare front and maybe rear

-pro circuit full platinum exhaust on bike also comes with full fmf and stock pipes

-6 month old rear excel rim with michelin starcross tire(1 race) also comes with extra front and rear tire used but good to stud for winter

-factory connection front and rear suspension also comes with stock front and rear springs

-boysen carbon fiber reed valve also stock and maybe a boysen gold series

-pro taper bars black on the bike silver in the box also a set of renthals and stockers(if there around)

there many other misc. parts that will go to, sprockets, 2 gripper ceet seats 1 stock size 1 thicker foam(brand new, to high for me) bike also has a completely polshed frame. also have 2 yamaha 80big wheels both need top ends. would throw them in for the right car

any questions feel free to ask

JL121880@aol.com

I am interested, how much were you thinking the bikes are worth? I live in GA now but I am originally from Endicott, NY and still have all my family there so I could come up to visit them and get the bike. I may do it for the bikes and some cash. Let me know what you wanted to get .. you can PM me or e-mail me jevanco@hotmail.com if you want.

By the way the car I am talking about is an '88 Black Starion Automatic, it was a daily driver until about a month ago, drove about 80+ miles per day with no problems.

Wow I haven't heard from both of you in quite a longtime. Jason.....something told me you'd come back the SQ world. Chuck....when did you get a black one? And hows's GA treating ya? lol

Nice to see you guys around.....if I see any quests for sale Jay, I'll let you know. My brother MMIIIIGGGHHT be selling his black 88...but who knows. He's never sure what he wants to do. He wouldn't want the bike tho...