RB26DETT IN STARION WHAT YOU THINK/

sittin-sideways

I seen the post of you selling the Engine... Do you have a running 1000 hp engine in your car is my question? And if you do..., you obviously must have a dyno sheet since you obviously had to dyno your car to know that it is making a 1000hp...

DJ

No --- I like to guess the HP I'm running ,makes it all a bit more fun !!!! If you'd like to see it in person just let me know if you'll be in town anytime soon, I'm not one to post dyno sheets or vids ( at least not yet ) . But I do like to show my work in person to ANYONE that would like to see it as long as they take no pictures !!!!!!!

Best Regards

Frank

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
DJ_Lazarek wrote:

I seen the post of you selling the Engine... Do you have a running 1000 hp engine in your car is my question? And if you do..., you obviously must have a dyno sheet since you obviously had to dyno your car to know that it is making a 1000hp...

DJ

No --- I like to guess the HP I'm running ,makes it all a bit more fun !!!! If you'd like to see it in person just let me know if you'll be in town anytime soon, I'm not one to post dyno sheets or vids ( at least not yet ) . But I do like to show my work in person to ANYONE that would like to see it as long as they take no pictures !!!!!!!

Best Regards

Frank

poor frank always getting bashed about his race car!!!!

Cant wait to see more pics of that thing man,...sure is a badasss ride!!!!