87 Conquest LE - Atlantic Blue, Intercooled in PA, sold

bld127

Catalyst18, sent you a pm.

Here are some more recent pictures taken 8-28.

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10076/P8281546-g.JPG

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10076/P8281548-g.JPG

Hood is open, and bodywork behind rear wheel well has been finished since picture was taken.

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10076/P8281550-g.JPG

There are 2 more pictures at the link listed above. It still needs some finishing work but the majority is done. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Brett

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This car is still for sale. It will be losing its spot in the garage shortly and going outside. If it doesn't sell soon it will have to go to ebay. I would rather sell it to someone on the boards. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Brett

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

wierd i thought star v8 was going to jump on this after the new year

better get it man... dont let this one go down like the white one i nabbed in FLA ;) The 87 flattys wth 5 speeds are one of the rarest out there this may be your last chance to buy one.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been looking for a widebody atlantic blue, but haven't had much luck. I have been considering this, but am still looking.

I am located in Pittsburgh, PA. Do you think the vehicle could be driven here or would it need trailered/shipped?

The vehicle could probably be driven that far but I would recommend trailering it. I have to come out near pittsburgh later this month with a trailer to pick up a vehicle, I would be able to trailer this out within about 45 minutes of Pittsburgh. I would prefer that you see the vehicle in person before I bring it out that far though. Let me know if you are interested.

Brett

• 4 weeks later...

This car is still for sale, someone make me a reasonable offer. This car will be going outside in a few weeks. I really want it to go to someone on the boards that will finish it and make it the nice car it can be. If it isn't gone in a few weeks it will get advertised locally or go on ebay.

Brett

• 4 weeks later...

I would recommend going over the car and doing any regular maintanence items like, changing the fluids, repacking the wheel bearings, and any normal things you would do to a car you just purchased. The stock 88 sytle exhaust system still needs to be installed. When I bought the car I installed new brake pads all around, reset the tps, rebuilt the throttle body, etc, so I'm not sure if any of that needs to be redone yet. It probably wouldn't hurt to do plugs, wires, etc.

I would say anything else would be up to you. The front tires have plenty of tread but don't match, the rears are winter treads with plenty of tread. All tires are the correct size though.

I would probably replace the battery since it is probably at least 5 years old.

I am including the 88/89 computer and igniter box which haven't been installed yet. Once those are installed you can probably switch the ports on the 3 port wastegate and run 10 psi. Not sure if the clutch and flywheel would hold real well running at 10 psi because it still has the smaller flywheel.

The major bodywork is finished. There are still a few door dings that need to be addressed and some holes that need to be filled (like the license plate mounting holes in the front bumper and the holes on the rear side spoiler where someone mounted a car phone antenna). I would fix some of the work that the college kids did to it because it isn't smooth enough for my taste. The front spoiler has 2 small splits where it needs

to be pushed back together.

If I can answer any other questions please let me know.

Brett