FS: Custom hybrid turbo

MarioG

This turbo is a Mitsu-Garrett hybrid prepared by Forced Performance and is equivalent to a Frankenstein level 4. Its in excellent condition with no shaft play and about 5,000 miles of normal driving using only synthetic oil. On the cold side: the compressor wheel is a Garrett T04E 60 trim in the 3" inlet Mitsubishi TD06 compressor housing. On the hot side: the turbine wheel is a TD06 mated to a stock turbine housing that has been machined to accept the larger TD06 turbine wheel. It is internally gated (actuator included) and is a direct bolt-on to the stock exhaust manifold/down pipe. This turbo performs incredibly well with virtually no lag, incredible power potential, and no boost creep. I will include a good stock exhaust manifold (no cracks) at no extra charge. Best offer. Located in NJ. If your interested e-mail me at grassom@gmail.com for pics.

Thanks,

Mario.[/img]

This turbo is a Mitsu-Garrett hybrid prepared by Forced Performance and is equivalent to a Frankenstein level 4. Its in excellent condition with no shaft play and about 5,000 miles of normal driving using only synthetic oil. On the cold side: the compressor wheel is a Garrett T04E 60 trim in the 3" inlet Mitsubishi TD06 compressor housing. On the hot side: the turbine wheel is a TD06 mated to a stock turbine housing that has been machined to accept the larger TD06 turbine wheel. It is internally gated (actuator included) and is a direct bolt-on to the stock exhaust manifold/down pipe. This turbo performs incredibly well with virtually no lag, incredible power potential, and no boost creep. I will include a good stock exhaust manifold (no cracks) at no extra charge. Best offer. Located in NJ. If your interested e-mail me at grassom@gmail.com for pics.

Thanks,

Mario.[/img]

Im located in NEWARK , NJ....

Call me 973 583 5035 ...Vieren is my name.

Maybe We can meet in Orange on MAIN STREET...

peace