Anything under the hood

buddah_iv

my car took a crap on me again motor seized havent had time to tear it apart before it did it was knocking a lil not sure if i dropped a valve or a rod just went, so everything under the hood is up for sale so i can buy a quest at a local towing yard for 280$ Basically turbo 1mm shaft play if that exh manifold int manifold IC valve cover MAF acordian boot no rips / holes other then top half and bottom half of motor i would say everything is in good condition except cruise control.. many people wonder why it doesnt work.. ever tried to take out your air can? breaks the nipple off if your not careful! :P if interested PM me or email @ big_perm526@hotmail.com and i can get some pics out

Mcminnville oregon 97128 Havent done anything to the car yet tomorrow ima pull the whole damn motor along with tranny the motor seizing 2is an excuse to finally do the 5spd swap so ima have an auto tranny also ill check timing cover and get some pics after i pull it off as for Fans whats a good price i dont know what anythings worth so u guys could take advantage of that :P hopefully most of u wont but at this point i dont care i just need 300$ Anything u guys can think of u might need?? Airdam?? ?? anyone got 300$ and a list of items they need for 300$?? would rather do one sale to a person but i can sale single items lmk

Wiring harness? ecu? anything on the car anyone needs?

I am looking for an (unhacked) harness at a decent price.

Please send me a price shipped to 18458

I can also pick it up if you're anywhere around Northeast PA.

Thanks!

Brendan

Ok i took of the head today the bottom end is seized... so heres what i will part with

Stock Turbo Wouldnt even say it has shaft play its so minimal u cant even feel it im pretty positive it has been replaced in the past before i got it and ive only put 4k miles ont he car.. and ive had it a 2years Sale = pending

Intake manifold with TB injectors ect... Sale pending

Stock ic... Sale pending

MAS with can

There is more that i will sale just pm me