-------

Midwestturbo

I'll be placing my order next week. This GP came at a perfect time! :shock:

I have questions...what would be the best user-friendly clutch setup for a daily driver with ~400Hp/500TQ? Anyone have experience with the ACT Extreme 4 and 6 puck units? What's the rating on the Extreme Street setup?

...OTIS...change the GP date in the Topic line...it says 2005! :wink:

I run an ACT Extreme Street Clutch Kit (w/443 ft/lbs of torque capacity) and 240mm Fidanza Flywheel. I purchased them through Otis when he first started offering GP's and couldn't be happier with their performance and durability. If you have the cash to upgrade now, I highly recommend doing biz with Otis and upgrading your SQ with these top notch products.

IMO, a short throw shifter mated with urethane engine, trans, diff mounts & suspension bushings, stiffer shocks and respectable lowering springs with an ACT Extreme Clutch Kit and Fidanza Alum Flywheel will make any StarQuest perform as it was meant to...

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing here. Ordered the Fidanza flywheel 2 weeks ago and still haven't received it. I also emailed several times to get an update and have not heard back from them yet.

What's up with that?

My car is sitting in the driveway with a burnt clutch and I am waiting on the flywheel to change it...

Otis, could you give us an update on the orders???

Thanks.

Mitchell.

OK, did you get anything? Not me and I'm getting pissed. Email ignored, voice mail ignored, when I do get him on the phone its excuses. Digging back through the archives I see this problem reoccuring. OTIS, WHERE IS MY STUFF I PAID FOR OVER A MONTH AGO??????