anyone in reno area? cheap parts...

_Jason

So I graduated and moved to Reno to get a high paying job. Unfortunately, my Starion didn't make it. The transmission started to go out and the bottom end developed rod knock. I pulled the pan and the crank was scuffed too bad to just swap out the main bearings, and remember, I am in the process of moving, so I had to accept the fact that this car served its purpose of being a fun, fast college car, and that I had to move on. So, off went all the parts worth salvaging, except the Fidanza flywheel =(, since I didn't really have a garage or time, etc..

So, now I have all of these parts, but still no time. And the shipping companies are charging ridiculous prices for some of these items, so if anyone is in the Reno area, let me know and I'll make you a really good deal on some of these parts. If no one responds, I might just wait and buy a shell to dump all of these parts on.

Parts include:

New Clearwater head with a Tim C. enter the banshee cam

Rebuilt intake manifold (reused sensors, though) with 2 Python injectors

Big16G turbo with ~10k miles on it

12A turbo with 2k miles on it - no joke, no shaft play at all

Suspension Techniques front and rear sway bars

Ported but cracked exhaust manifold

Not-ported and not-cracked almost new exhaust manifold

And a ton of other misc. parts.

Most of these parts only have about 5k miles on them, but realize that the car wasn't driven on road trips or by a little old lady to church and back (although those seem to be some of the craziest drivers =), so the 5k miles were 5k of hard miles. But the parts are all good, except maybe the sensors on the intake manifold.

Let me know if anyone is interested. PM me, reply, or call 541-331-3808.

Thanks.

some clarification for everyone:

no shipping because i'm lazy and some of the items like the exhaust, sway bars, and head are complain to ship.

i live in the reno area. i thought that was implied by the "Anyone in the Reno area?" line in the topic.

the cam is tim c's enter the banshee cam. i thought that was implied by the "tim c. enter the banshee cam" line in the head.

prices will be about half what i paid for things, so:

turbos $200 each

head w/ cam, arp studs $250

intake manifold w/ rebuilt injectors $100

swaybars $100

*DM 3" exhaust with megan muffler $125 - this was hacksawed in half when i was moving and has to be rewelded ($10 at an exhaust shop)

i'm off for the weekend, so if you're in the area or are seriously willing to make a trip, give me a call. i know i'm not being flexible, but i'm also in no rush to dump all of this stuff for a loss. i'd actually prefer to pick up a nice shell, but i haven't seen any worth picking up, so...

• 1 month later...