88 black and tan interior....

4stAir

• 4 weeks later...
If you have tan cloth front seats.. I WANT THEM!!! Is there any way to ship those to AL? How much do you want for them? I have been searching for these seats FOREVER.

Talk to David Springer, he had a set about 2 yrs ago! LOL He might still have the set :wink:

If you have tan cloth front seats.. I WANT THEM!!! Is there any way to ship those to AL? How much do you want for them? I have been searching for these seats FOREVER.

Talk to David Springer, he had a set about 2 yrs ago! LOL He might still have the set :wink:

He doesn't......I've been sitting on them daily for about a year now....LOL

sorry guys forgot all about this one.....

the interior is rough... the carpet and seats have stains and tears...

not what i was thinking i was getting...

i wouldnt pay for it honestly

Not really caring too much about stains and tears. As long as all of the mechanical aspects of the seats are operational, i can have them recovered and repadded. I just want all flaps, supports, and adjustments working. Is that the case, or are these seats completely hosed?

sorry guys forgot all about this one.....

the interior is rough... the carpet and seats have stains and tears...

not what i was thinking i was getting...

i wouldnt pay for it honestly

Not really caring too much about stains and tears. As long as all of the mechanical aspects of the seats are operational, i can have them recovered and repadded. I just want all flaps, supports, and adjustments working. Is that the case, or are these seats completely hosed?

I believe that the leathers and cloths have all the same padding, only the covering is different. I know the frames/mechanicals/adjustments are the same. They are all Recaros in 88/89.

I just installed a set of cloth seats in my car and I have 88 leather Recaros sitting in the garage waiting to be sold. The leather has shrunk a little, but they still sit fine and work great.

If I don' sell them, I will have them recovered in black velour myself soon.

I am in Nashville, TN. I am about 1.5 hours north of Huntsville if you are interested.

Chris

• 2 months later...
100 picked up is cool with me...

number ? address and name please... i will come asap ! lol

are these in good condition ? pix ?

dont mean to change my pricing but...if these are poop, i might have to lower price a smudge...

but call me 9735835035 @ Vieren

ASAP... i wanna come today ....

100 picked up is cool with me...

number ? address and name please... i will come asap ! lol

are these in good condition ? pix ?

dont mean to change my pricing but...if these are poop, i might have to lower price a smudge...

but call me 9735835035 @ Vieren

ASAP... i wanna come today ....

...waiting on you man ! :shock:

HAH HAH...man well at least they're beign put to good use. You had them in your car at the meet too! I didn't realize it.