16g turbo

turbotrep

My buddy just had his talon rear ended bad, so i told him that i would buy all his mods off his car because he is scraping the car. The only thing i dont need is the turbo so im selling it. Its a small 16g with no shaft play. Im willing to ship it for 250. Just send me a pm if your interested. Thanks

I did it, but with a big 16g. had to fab my own downpipe, rotate center cartridge 180 degrees for the oil inlet to be correct this involved drilling a new hole in the exhaust housing, then the radiator plumbing, IC lines ect. oh and acustom wastegate bracket. wasnt that hard but i wouldnt attempt it unless you know what you are doing... :wink:

i just got done doing this swap, its actaually easy, put the turbo in our exhaust housing, use the tdo5h housing from that turbo, the waste gate will be a lil tricky, but can be done easily, and the i/c pipes stay the same, just moved a little different, oh and the accordian boot fits nice and snug. if anyone has any problems, lemme know i can give ya some pics. good luck with the sale, and 250$ is a good price.